BT 6600 Outdoor Telephone
Please read the whole listing.
This telephone must be plugged into a socket or adapter/broadband filter that has a ring capacitor inside for the telephone to ring correctly.
If you have any questions please contact us prior to purchasing your telephone.
We are here to help – Thank you
This is a BT 6600 outdoor telephone in amazing condition for a used item.
Made by Dac Ltd in the late 80's early 90's this is a collectors piece.
Everything is original and it is in truly remarkable condition for a used item of over 40-50 years old.
We do not believe it has been used outdoors ever! It has probably been used in a warehouse or security hut.
This is a tone dial push button telephone so it will work on any network provider and it is suitable for telephone banking and full menu selection. It comes with a standard indoor 2.5m line cable but this can be updated to a 25m outdoor line cord free of charge should you require it.
Weather resistant and with a die cast aluminium housing and spring loaded door these were built to last.
Case measures approximately 360mm top to bottom x 220 width x 125mm deep.
The pictures speak for themselves to be honest.
Be it indoor or outdoor bring a little nostalgia back into your living room, bedroom or any room in your home.
Go on, replace one of your cordless land line phones with a piece of nostalgia. Even as an ornament they look amazing and we guarantee the two questions you will be asked are, “Does it work?” and “Is it old?” and with our telephones you can reply “ Yes it’s a Ronnie Retro!”
- Fantastic gift, wedding , birthday etc.
- 12 Month Guarantee
- Lovely used condition
- New line cable approximately 2.5 metres long .This can be upgraded to a 25 metre long outdoor cable free of charge should you require it! (Please request this on checkout) Fitted with a BT plug to connect into your telephone socket.
- Works on any telephone line with any provider.
- Will not effect broadband speed in any way.
- Full tracked and signed for postage included.